Membership in the Cowichan Historical Society is open to all ages.
- Voting rights* at CHS General Meetings (*Members 19 years of age or older only)
- Select previews of new exhibitions
- Monthly Society E-newsletters
- Speakers/presentations/field trips
- 10% off purchases in museum gift shop
- Archival discounts for printing
- 20% discount off admission to the BC Forest Discovery Centre
- 20% off admission to Aviation Museum of B.C.
- 20% discount off admission to the Maritime Museum of B.C.
- 10% off gift shop of Boundary Museum
- The satisfaction that your membership dues help support the promotion & work of the Cowichan Historical Society
The membership fees can be found on the attached membership application (PDF).
Membership Payment/Give a Gift of Membership
Payment can be made in cash or by cheque payable to the Cowichan Historical Society, and can also pay with e-transfer, debit or credit cards
- at Cowichan Valley Museum
- at general meetings of the Cowichan Historical Society; or
- at the Cowichan Valley Museum Archives, Wednesday/Thursday, 12 noon – 4:00 pm, 3rd floor
Duncan City Hall, Duncan, BC; or
- at the Cowichan Valley Museum during opening hours at 130 Canada Avenue, Duncan, BC
Give a gift of membership or a gift certificate. To purchase, visit Cowichan Historical Society office
at the museum, 130 Canada Avenue, Duncan, BC or contact the Society’s Membership Chairperson below:
Payment can also be made by cheque payable to the Cowichan Historical Society and mailed to the following address:
Cowichan Historical Society
PO Box 1014
Duncan, BC V9L 3Y2